شروط الدفع والشحن:
|Model:||XG6141||Engine model:||Cummins 4BTA3.9|
|Operating Weight:||14000||Vibration Frequency:||30|
|Theoretical Amplitude:||1.8/0.9||Centrifugal Force:||260/130|
XG6141 Hydraulic Vibratory Road Roller Adopted Dongfeng Cummins turbocharged diesel engine
|Static Linear Load of Drum||N/cm||385|
|Min. Turning Radius||mm||6300|
|Min. Ground Clearance||mm||-|
|Overall Dimensions (L×W×H)||mm||-|
|Travel speed||Gear I||km/h||0-4.3|
Road rollers of this series are hydrostatic transmission double drive vibratory road rollers. They are ideally suited for compaction operations of road, railway, airport, dam and various earthwork foundations.
Features of XGMA Hydraulic Vibratory Road Roller
1. Adopt Dongfeng Cummins turbocharged diesel engine, with the features of being reliable, environment friendly and energy-saving.
2. Reasonable power selection, remarkable overall performance, and great operation efficiency.
3. Hydraulic driving pump and motor are SAUER or REXROTH products, PERMCO or HERCULER vibrating pump and motor are used, and vibratory bearing is imported from Sweden SKF or Germany FAG.
4. Its two amplitudes accommodate to various working conditions, with the front/rear drive and the continuous travel speed control.
5. The spacious and quiet cab provides excellent all-around visibility and features thermal insulation, vibration reduction.
6. Safe and reliable three-stage braking system.
7. Pad-foot drum and air-conditioner are available to suit customer's specific needs.