شروط الدفع والشحن:
|Model:||CAT326D2L||Engine:||Cat® C7.1 ACERT™|
|Bucket capacity:||0.6 SLR Bucket||Max. excavation force:||227 KN|
|Swing speed:||9.6rpm||Engine rated power:||145kw|
0.6 SLR Bucket Hydraulic Shovel Excavator With Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ engine
|Engine||Cat® C7.1 ACERT™||Working device||Standard arm|
|Overall operating weight||28475.0 kg||Bucket capacity||0.6 SLR Bucket|
|Max. excavation force||227 KN||Swing speed||9.6rpm|
|Traveling speed||5.8 km/h||Pilot System – Maximum Flow||23.4 L/min|
|Boom Cylinder – Stroke||1305.0 mm||Stick Cylinder – Stroke||1660.0 mm|
|CB1 Bucket Cylinder – Stroke||1156.0 mm||Engine rated power||145 kw|
|Maximum Pressure –Equipment||35.0 MPa||Swing System – Maximum Flow||233.0 L/min|
The Cat C7.1 engine has been designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 2, EU Stage II equivalent emission standards. The C7.1 engine incorporates proven, robust components and precision manufacturing you can count on for reliable and efficient operation. This proven engine boasts improved reliability as it’s less sensitive to low quality fuel and also delivers reduced fuel consumption.
The Isochronous engine speed control improves fuel efficiency and reduces fuel consumption and noise levels by managing pump and engine speed.
Automatic engine speed control is activated during no-load or light-load conditions which reduces engine speed minimizing fuel consumption.
1. Strong and durable car body designed to work in the toughest operating conditions
2. All electrical wires are colored, numbered and protected with thick braiding for ease of identification and long life
3. Modified X-frame structure provides long life and durability
4. Heavy duty booms and sticks are standard
5. Grease and Lubricated Tracks (GLT) provide longer life
6. New fuel injection system improves reliability